Dosing pumps – IX Series, Model C & D
A new generation of advanced metering pump technology!
- High Turndown Ratio – Motor control adjusts the discharge and suction speeds to meet a full and accurate turndown ratio of 750:1
- High Accuracy – Combined with precise motor control, an efficient valve design maintains accurate flow rates allowing a low cost, mechanically-driven diaphragm pump to achieve a high accuracy of ±1%
- Energy Savings – Helical gears and return springs reduce power consumption by up to 70% compared to conventional motor-driven mechanical diaphragm metering pumps
- High Compression Pump Head Design – A fixed stroke length maintains a high compression ratio in each stroke resulting in fast priming and no air-lock at any flow rate
- Flexible, User-friendly Interface – The controller position can be ordered in 6 positions for operator convenience and ease of use after installation
Technical data (50Hz)
|IX-C060||TC/TE||0.08 – 60 l/h||1.0 MPa||62W||0.8A||1/2″ NPT||9.0|
|IX-C150||TC/TE||0.2 – 150 l/h||0.4 MPa||3/4″ NPT||9.0|
|IX-D150||TC/TE||0,2 – 150 l/h||1.0 MPa||110W||1.3A||3/4″ NPT||14.5|
|IX-D300||TC/TE||0,4 – 300 l/h||0.5 MPa||1″ NPT||15.5|
- Maximum discharge capacity is rated with clean water at ambient temperature at maximum discharge pressure. Output may increase as pressure decreases
- Maximum viscosity :IX-C: 1000 cps IX-D: 300 cps (standard pumps – consult factory for higher viscosities)
- Liquid temperature range: 0 -50°C (TC, TE type), 0-80°C (S6 type). No viscosity change. Non freezing. No slurry.
- Operating temperature range: 0-50°C (Indoor use only)
- Operating humidity range: 0-90% RH (Non-condensing in the controller)
- Maximum dry suction lift is 6.5 ft. (2m).
- Accuracy is not guaranteed at flows below 0.5GPH (2 LPH) for IX-D300S6, 0.26GPH (1 LPH) for IX-C150S6 or 0.11GPH (0.4 LPH) for IX-C060S6.
- Pumps should always be shielded from direct exposure to the elements
- Materials: PVDF or AISI316
- Control: mA, batch, Profibus
- Multi Voltage: 100-240V
The pump also comes built-in
Read more about: