Chemical Pumps – MDM Series
- No shaft seal, providing leak-free operation and a cleaner work environment.
- All wet-end parts are in materials that are fully resistant to the media.
- Simple construction – minimal maintenance.
- The pump is encased in cast iron (heavy duty).
- Available in compliance with ATEX regulations.
- FDA approval for pumps with wet-end parts in PFA and SIC
Technical Data (50Hz)
|Model||MDM 25||MDM 32||MDM 40||MDM 50|
|Max. flow:||300 l/min||600 l/min||1.000 l/min||1.400 l/min|
|Max. head:||75 m||70 m||35 m||46 m|
|Max. operating pressure:||16 bar||16 bar||16 bar||16 bar|
|Materials:||ETFE & PFA||ETFE & PFA||ETFE & PFA||ETFE & PFA|
|Motor power:||1,5 - 15 kW||4,0 - 15 kW||4,0 - 7,5 kW||5,5 - 15 kW|
|Temperature range:||-20 to 150°C||-20 to 150°C||-20 to 150°C||-20 to 150°C|
The pump also comes built-in