Pump station for ammonia water
IWAKI Nordic A/S delivers many cabinet solutions for handling aggressive, flammable and toxic liquids.
In this case, a Danish customer needed a closed pumping station to transport ammonia water.
The complete pump station
Customers application details
Media: Ammonia water (NH4OH(aq))
Total head: 10 meter
Flow: 24 m3/hour.
With collection tray as extra safety.
It was further stated that the pump station should be placed in an unheated (frost-free) tank area.
Pump cabinet in PE
L. 1400 mm x W. 1300 mm x H. 550 mm
with 2 sliding doors, flat bottom and integrated collection tray.
and the IWAKI MX-403 mag-drive pump
(with 2,2kW motor and wetted parts in PP)
As an option, leakage sensor and EL tracing incl. thermostat.
The pump station was delivered complete with PVC pipes, valves, etc.
A complete solution from IWAKI provides security in several ways
- IWAKI’s pump stations ensure a good and safe handling of aggressive liquids
- Transparent doors allow easy inspection
- The pump stations are easy to service and maintain
- The pump stations are delivered to the customer’s specifications
- Easy communication in connection with the project. There is only one partner for design, construction / preparation, installation, documentation and service
- IWAKI’s close cooperation with alliance partners allows us to offer short delivery times and competitive prices.
Ammonia water is a slightly alkali media, amongst other used for cleaning grease coatings.
It is a corrosive and environmentally hazardous liquid that must be handled in a safe and responsible manner.
Wetted parts in PVC and PP are particularly suitable for ammonia water.