IWAKI Nordic A/S – Code of Conduct
Reliable, Responsible and Ethically upstanding business practices are the core values for all our activities. The Code of Conduct sets out the standards of responsible behavior for each individual employee.
- Each individual employee is responsible for acting Reliable in every aspect of his or her duties and interactions with suppliers, customers, authorities and other stakeholders.
- We constantly pursue an honest, reliable and respectful communication with all parties at all times.
- We have very high standards for the educational level for all employees. The target is, that our customers always and in any situation can rely on any information given by us. Being technical, commercial or any other information given orally or in writing.
- Our entire supply chain is designed and erected to ensure short and timely deliveries at all times.
- We promise to stock essential spareparts for all pump-models delivered, from the ﬁrst pump sold and until at least 7 years after discontinuance of a certain model.
- We always respect laws, regulations and instructions given by the authorities.
- We duly perform our duties within the EU Council Regulation No. 428/2009 – Dual Use Export Regulations, at all times.
- We actively suggest improvement proposals to the beneﬁt of our customers, the working-environment and the safety of the people working there.
- We have a positive service mind; doubts are always in favor of the customer.
- We stick to agreed timetables, high quality, occupational and environmental safety.
- We foster a corporate culture characterized by respect and concern for other people, their property and the environment.
- We do not engage in corruption, extortion, theft or bribery.
- We do not discuss or share material with our customers, competitors or other stakeholders about trade or any other matters that might distort competition.
- We compete in a fair and honest way.
- We always act in a respectful manner and treat people equally.
- We do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment regardless of whether based on gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or religious belief.
- We comply with the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
IWAKI Nordic A/S